Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday, Friday!

This morning I woke earlyish for some reason- before 9AM. T is in Ohio so it's just me and the kids! Little man tried to make pancakes for the boys this morning - it's nice that he wanted to feed them but man did he make a HUGE mess!! Ugh!! We just kind of hung out till lunch and then after everyone ate we got in the pool! I floated for 2.5 hours and it was fabulous!! The sun was so hot and the water so cool!! The kids played in and out of the pool the whole time! Then after we got out we hung out in the house - watching TV and reading! After dinner the kitchen got cleaned and then we needed to run to Wal Mart to get milk and a few other things. Then I took the kids through Mickey's drive through and we got ice cream! Then it was home to hang some more till bed at 9PM. I laid in bed till almost midnight reading and then it was lights out for me!!

No comments: