Saturday, June 28, 2014

This morning started off normally,

the kids watching TV and me messing in my craft room! I called T at 9AM and got no answer. T finally called at 10AM to let me know he had just left Ohio - ugh - I was kind of annoyed!! Then he texted me at 11:30AM asking if we wanted to do a late lunch/early dinner in Greensburg - I said sure! So I fed the kid early and told them to get dresses - however he didn't want us to leave until like 2PM - so we had to hang out, then he called and told us to leave at like 1:30PM. So we left and met him at Texas Roadhouse - the food was so good that it was totally worth the $100 bucks we paid!!! 


Then we headed to Target to see if I could find any good scrappy stuff in the dollar spot - they had nothing! The kids each picked up something small though! We left Target and I went to JoAnn's, T sat with the kids in the van while I shopped! I got a ton of stuff for like $15 bucks!! Three packs of 3x4 cards and like 10 packs of alphas!! Everything was on sale or clearance!! The we came home - it was almost 6PM. The boys proceeded to eat their lunch left overs and then wanted to go into the pool, but we decided to hit the drive in instead and see Maleficent! We got there at 7PM and only had to wait about an hour and once we were settled we got everyone popcorn! 

The movie was pretty good and we got out of there at just after 11PM. Then it was home and we put everyone to bed and then went to bed ourselves!!

No comments: