Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ummm, let's see...

I laid in bed till after 10:30AM today and it was glorious!! Of course once I got up and T left the kids just fought and fought and fought - it's the boys and it drives me nuts so outside they went! I gave them PB&J sandwiches and kicked them out the door!!!
Flowers CJ brought in to me!!

Of course that didn't stop the whining and crying - especially Gman - gah - I about knocked him out!!! But they finally got in the pool and then spent the rest of the time up in the club house playing cards! I didn't let them come in till dinner at 5PM! I scrapped a bit and cleaned off my desk. I binged cut about 10 pages worth of silhouette stuff!

I made meatballs and spaghetti and then after dinner the kids played downstairs and watched some tv. I cut some more stuff and then at 9PM it was bed for all 5 of them!! I messed around online for about an hour and ate some popcorn. Now that it's just after 10PM I'm headed to bed to read and then drift off into dream land!!

No comments: