Saturday, May 24, 2014

So today was a pretty lazy Saturday!

I stayed in bed till after 10AM and it was so nice!! Then once I was up I worked on my project life! Daddy cooked lunch for us - he grilled out hamburgers. Then there was more scrapping! Poor CJ is sick - he is running a high fever and is complaining of his stomach hurting and being dizzy - I'm wondering if he had was Little man had a few weeks ago, mono!?!?! 
Rocking a 104.3 temp in this photo!!

I kept his pretty dosed up with Tylenol and Motrin all day! We were going to try and make it to the drive in, but CJ was just too sick! Then for dinner daddy went out and got us Domino's Pizza, it was pretty good! Then I sat in my office and watched Youtube video's and got caught up on this here blog!!

No comments: