I got up at 6AM and got the girl's lunches ready and then
went back to bed. So when the alarm went back off at 7:30AM daddy let my stay
in bed and he took care of the boys for me!! So lazed in bed all morning - I
don't think I got out till maybe 9:30AM. Then I had cole slaw for breakfast and
made myself so sick!!! I had pizza bagels for lunch - they were delicious!!
CJ started feeling real sick and started running a fever! Poor little man!!
The kids came home from school and then I made dinner, I toasted the grilled
cheese while S warmed up the chicken noodle soup! Then CJ and I spent
the rest of the night in my bed cuddling! Daddy got home at about 8:45PM and
then he put the boys to bed for me! Then I read for a bit more and then I hit
the hay at about 11PM!!

No comments:
Post a Comment