Sunday, May 25, 2014

Ugh it was kind of a weird day!!

I was kind of in a funk and a little bit of a bad mood! I got up and dealt with CJ - he is still sick and still running a fever of up to 104 without medicine in his system! I needed to make a menu and grocery shopping! I took CJ with me and that was a bad idea - he was whiny and it caused his fever to spike. While we were gone T and the kids cleaned up outside and they cleaned out my garage! Then T and S put the groceries away and went back outside. I spent almost the whole day working on my project life, I got week 19 finished! T went out and got us Domino's Pizza for dinner and it was pretty good. Then he went back outside and finished mowing. Once he was done we went to McDonald's and the kids got milk shakes while I got a hot fudge sundae. 

Then it was home and everyone (but CJ) got a shower and then it was bed time! I spent the evening watching CSI: NY while T worked on his laundry. It was almost 1AM when Tim and I went to bed!

No comments: