Sunday, May 18, 2014

Another great day to sleep in

even though it wasn't as late as yesterday! 

We got up a little after 10AM and grabbed some breakfast. Then I made a menu and grocery list and left the house at about 11AM to go grocery shopping! I was gone till a little after 1PM. Once home we headed out side - daddy to mow and me and the boys to weed my flower bed and garden! Gman was such a great little helper - he helped me the most! I got the flower bed weeded and marigolds planted there. Then I got the garden weeded and CJ planted his sunflowers out there! I think I'll get some more flowers in there! Then after hanging out for a bit I talked T into going into Wal Mart and buying him self a new grill. We all went and I got the kids ice cream from McDonald's and T got a pre-assembled grill and his propane tank filled up! 

Then we came home and the kids played outside while T grilled our chicken and I made baked potatoes in the microwave! After dinner the kids went back outside and I headed to the track to walk but my back was so sore and I only made it for 20 minutes and then came back home! We got the kids showered and then T put them to bed and I laid in my room and watched the movie Speed. I just came out here to make granola bars for lunches this week but I'm out of tin foil so I made some cinnamon swirl quick bread instead! Now I'm writing this and then I'm gonna hit the hay and maybe read for just a bit!

No comments: