Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday!

So today started out with daddy and I lazing in bed till like 11AM!! It was so great!!! The kids were so good and just played and watched TV and didn't even really bother us! We got up and had some brunch/lunch and then messed around the house some - daddy cleaning a bit and messing out in both barns - cleaning them out and putting a long on the red one. Then I went for a walk at the track and when I got home we headed out for Greensburg! 

We hit Texas Roadhouse first and even though it was like 4:30PM we had to wait for a little more then 30 minutes! But the dinner was good and even though it was $88 bucks it was worth it! Then the kids and I hit Target and daddy took the trash/junk in the back of his truck to his Greensburg store to put in the dumpster! Then the kids and I hit JoAnn's and then we headed home! We didn't get home till after 8PM and we let the kids stay up for about an hour and then it was beddy bye!!! I watched the movie The Sixth Sense and daddy fell asleep out on the couch! I went to bed at about 11PM!

No comments: