Monday, May 19, 2014

Up and at 'em!

Alarm went off bright and early this morning at 6AM and I just wanted to cry!!! Ugh - I need summer vacation NOW!!! I got up and got lunched packed and then headed back to bed and was even more whiny when the alarm went off at 7:30AM!! In fact no one else got up so I laid back down and we didn't end up getting out of bed till almost 8AM and then we were rushed the whole time! Once the boys got off to school I headed down to exercise! T got ready (packed for Ohio) and then left. Once I was done I showered and ate a snack and then worked on my project life for a bit! CJ and I had lunch and then headed out the door to hit Wal Mart to pick up some stuff I forgot and to get the supplies to make Gman's snack. Then at 1:30PM we met Kristi, Laura and Tanja at the bank to open the new account for the new PTA! We were there till for over an hour! CJ was good though and we got it all taken care of! Then CJ and I grabbed drinks for Mickey's before we headed home! I got some laundry in and worked on my PL a bit more, then it was time to start getting dinner ready. I had R put the fries in the oven and then I grilled the hot dogs out on the grill. Then we ate and cleaned up just smidgen and then headed out the door! The girl's had practice at East Pike for the alumni vocal ensemble from 6 to 7:30PM. I had a PTA meeting at 6:30PM, the boys stayed with me and colored and played with playdoh. The meeting was over at 7:15PM and then we waited just a bit for the girls to be done and then we headed home! It was showers real quick for everyone and then I got the boys in bed! I made granola bars and then I made the dirt pudding for Gman's snack! But I used all the milk so once I got them in the fridge I had to run to Sheetz to get some - I hated leaving the kids! Then I came home and cut out flowers for the snack and now I'm writing this and them I'm gonna hit the hay!!

No comments: