Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Madness!

T is still in Ohio today so I'm on my own for the morning! When my alarm goes off at 6AM, I am so tired because 1. I didn't get to bed till after 2AM and 2. CJ came in twice and woke me up! But that's my own fault!! I packed the girl's lunches and they got them selves stuff to eat and I was right back in bed!! I can't remember if I fell back too sleep or not but when my second alarm went off again I was sooooo tired!!! I got the boys fed (frozen waffles) and got their lunches pack and got them on the bus!! Then CJ and I just hung out all day - we couldn't go any where since we didn't have a car! The kids started coming home and it was madness! I had the girls cook dinner - tacos!! They were delicious!!!

Hahaha - not quite the normal St. Patckrick's Day dinner, huh!?!?! Then T called a little after 7PM and he was on his way home - but it was like 10PM before he got here. I got the 2 bigger boys showered and then everyone into bed!! Once T was home I was in bed shortly after that!!!

No comments: