Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Car getting fixed today!! Woohoo!!

So we woke up today and got the girl's lunches packed and T made them breakfast! Then it was back to bed till 7:30AM. Got the boys up and fed, got lunched packed, CJ bathed and then I got them on the bus. I ran CJ into town to school and then I came back home and followed T into town. We dropped his car off at Buggy's (remember it's been making a LOUD grinding sound and he has been driving my van). Then we hit McDonald's for some breakfast!!

Then I hit Michael's and then Wal Mart to pick up some photos and a few groceries! Then it was time to head to CJ's school to pick him up!!! We got home and I had just made his lunch when T texted - his car was done! So we loaded back into the van and went to get him and drop him off - it was a ball bearing (?) and it had snapped!! They fixed it for free since it was just replaced 4 months ago and was under warranty!! Hooray!! Then CJ and I came back home and he was being super whiny and sniffling and coughing so bad that I finally took his temp at about 3PM - 103.4!!! Ugh!! Here we go again!! So I dosed him up and we just laid around!! T was just working in town so he said he'd bring dinner home around 6PM - it was Pizza Hut! After dinner we cleaned up the living room a bit and we had the bigger kids clean up the basement a bit and then it was time for bed!! I soon crawled in my bed after that and watched TV (Bones) till about midnight!!!

No comments: