Sunday, March 16, 2014

It's a Sunday!

There was much lazying about this morning, it was nice!! But we finally got up and I grabbed a shower and we headed out to breakfast at Eat N Park!! 

Woo hoo - I just love their banana foster!! Then it was straight home. T needed to look at his car because it was making "a sound" and he needed to see if he could find it and fix it - he couldn't so that meant he was taking my van to Ohio! Boo!! I worked on getting old laundry folded and put away. I also laid around a lot and browsed Pinterest! T left at about 2:30PM. I made the kids chicken nuggets and tater tots for diner - some of them bitched - imagine that!! Then I spent the rest of the evening editing photos for project life and then surfing the web! It's now 9:30PM and I think I'm gonna go climb in bed and read till I can't keep my eyes open any longer!!!

No comments: