R was still at Alyssa's this morning so we left S at home to wait
for her and them T and I took the three boys out to breakfast! We
ate at Eat and Park. Then we headed to Wal Mart and then it was time
to head home. We got there at just a little after 10AM and R had
just been dropped. The rest of the day we just hung out. The kids
playing/fighting and T and I in our bedroom catching up on The
Walking Dead, we got all caught up and can now start watching it
"live" on Sunday nights! S had a party to go to
tonight so she started getting ready and then her and I left at about
6:50PM to take her. Then I came home and we put the boys to bed and
just hung out till I needed to go back and pick her up at 11PM. I
left the house at about 10:45PM and I should have left just a bit
earlier because I caught a train! Boo!!
Thankfully it didn't last too
long and I was only about 3 to 4 minutes "late" picking her
up! Once I got her we came home and I went straight to bed! T is still suffering with the kidney stone so he was kind of
grouchy all day and in lot so of pain!

No comments:
Post a Comment