Friday, February 21, 2014

Ugh, 6AM came early!

We got up and got all our usual stuff done and got the girls off to school. Then I headed back to bed and just laid there - I totally couldn't get back to sleep!! My 2nd alarm finally went off at 7:30AM and I was up and getting dressed since I had to leave the house by 8:25AM. I had to be at East Pike by 8:30AM to help paint faces. The boys came with my and I painted Gman's face first! Then from 8:30AM till 10AM I painted faces. I left to come home and then T left for work!! Soon after CJ and I headed out the door. We stopped at Dollar Tree, Michael's and Giant Eagle then it was off the Eat N Park for lunch! 

Once home I worked on my project life a bit and cleaned up my office. Then I made cupcakes (for Dutch's 43rd birthday) and at 4:30PM Laura and Alyssa came and picked up R - she was going to eat dinner with them, go to Battle of the Faculties and then spend the night!!! I put off dinner for the longest time 1. because I didn't want to make it and 2). because I didn't want to leave the house and spend money on it! I ended up making pizza bagels for Little man, S & me and PB&J for CJ and Gman! Then after dinner I went into my room and read. CJ came in and fell asleep at about 7:20PM. T got home from work at about 8PM - he was sick and in pain from a kidney stone. Little man and Gman were watching a movie and I put them to bed at about 8:30PM. Now I just peed and I'm headed to bed myself because I am beat!!!

No comments: