Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Shopping!

I got up and got a menu and grocery list made and then I left the house at about 9:45PM to go shopping. While I was gone the rest of the family cleaned. I hit Aldi's and Wal Mart and then I booked it home so that I could get there before 11:30AM because we were going out to lunch! I got home and we put the cold/frozen stuff away and then we headed out! We quickly decided on Pizza Hut and once we were there we all ordered what we wanted and enjoyed our lunch, even though CJ whined through the whole thing!!! Once we were done we hit Wal Mart again and got a bunch of "stuff" including a new TV stand! Then we hit Michael's because their cubes were on for 40% off and I had a 25% off total purchase coupon - 3 cubes for $50 bucks!! Then it was time to head home! The rest of the afternoon daddy put our TV stand together and moved all that crap around and I sat in my office and put my cubes together! Then we just had left over lunches for dinner! After dinner I finally got around to making the banana bread I've been meaning to make for a week!! Ugh, it was a good thing I finally got it done my bananas were almost too ripe for it!! 

At 7PM we started getting the kids showered and then by 8PM they were ready for bed!! I laid in bed for a while and read, but I was soon pretty tired and I hit the hay by 10PM!

No comments: