Monday, February 24, 2014

Typical Monday morning

 - getting kids fed and getting lunches pack! Gman had his well check up this morning at 10:15AM so I didn't even send him to school. We left the house at about 9AM and went to Wal Mart to pick up some things, then to the doctors were we preceded to wait for almost 30 minutes to get into a room! What bullshit!! I made this appointment almost 2 months ago - I shouldn't have to wait - if peeps are calling in that morning they should be the ones to wait!! We didn't get out of there till after 11AM. We did talk a little about all his congestion and the number of times he has been sick - the doctors not worried and says it's pretty normal considering he started of this bout of sickness with pneumonia! He also said I could take him off the Flonase since he say no markers/indications that this is allergies! Once we finally dropped Gman off at school, CJ and just hung out all day doing nothing! It was great!

No comments: