Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Flying solo!

I was flying solo this morning since T was up and out the door by 5AM - he had an audit in one of his Altoona stores. I packed the girl's lunches but they made their own breakfast - frozen sausage biscuits sandwiches. I didn't go back to bed but went in the office and messed around till it was time to start getting the boys ready! I made them oatmeal, finished packing their lunches, got myself dressed and then got the older boys on the bus! Then I ran CJ to school and headed to Wal Mart to pick up some stuff for Ashley's baby. Came home and messed around and then headed out to pick up CJ! We came home and ate lunch. Then I let him paint for a while and it really kept him occupied! He had so much fun! Daddy left work kind of early (4:15PM, but he didn't get here till almost 6:30PM - ??) and he stopped and picked up Thai food for us and McDonald's for the kids! Then after dinner I went in my room and crawled in my bed and READ!!! Daddy put the boys to bed for me!! Yay!!!

No comments: