Thursday, January 09, 2014

Well it's finally starting to warm up some,

we finally had a "normal" day of school today. We got the girls fed and their lunches packed and on the bus, then we headed back to bed till about 7:30AM. Then we got up and did it all over again with the boys! As I was waiting outside to get the boys on the bus I noticed my tire was super low again, daddy said he'd meet me at Sheetz to fill it and get me gas, but he locked his keys in his car!! Ugh!! So I took C to school and then he got his keys out and met me at Sheetz, my tire only had 13 lbs of air in it - it's suppose to have like 35 lbs in it!! It must have a slow leak in it, since this is the 2nd time for this to happen, guess I'll have to get it checked out!! Then I had to run to Giant Eagle to pick up my medicine. Then back home where I started working on my December album again finally!! I stopped to pick C up and he guilted me into taking him to McDonald's for lunch again, little turd!! Then it was home where I spent the whole afternoon working on my album again! 
C snowman he made at school today!

Once the kids started coming home I quit and then at about 4:30PM I started dinner, bacon cheddar mac & cheese - it was freaking delicious!! Little man and Gman both ate 3 helpings of it and C ate all of his without complaining once!! After dinner, I made my bed and folded and put away some laundry that was laying around! Then I laid in bed and scrapped a page with Kristin's new kit coming out Saturday. Then I read till daddy came home at 7:30PM. Little man and Gman got their showers and then at 8PM it was off to dreamland for them!! I ate some ice cream, read some more and then I watched an episode of this TV show daddy is watching and now I'm writing this and then hitting the hay!!

No comments: