Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Guess what

 we had a 2 hour delay today! At least we knew last night at about 7PM so we could turn the alarms off and not have to worry about getting up and then finding out! We didn't do much during the morning, I just tried to keep everyone for getting on mine and each other's nerves! Finally got everyone out the door by 10:30AM and then C and I headed out because we needed to go grocery shopping! We hit Michael's first, but I didn't find anything worth spending my GC on, I did buy him this little Furby finger puppet!! Then we hit Aldi's and by the time we were done there I was STARVING!!!! So we went to McDonald's and ate our little belly's full!! 

C was so hungry he ate every single bite of his happy meal - even the apples!!! Then we hit Wal Mart and finished up our shopping!! We headed home and I unloaded the van and got all the cold/frozen stuff put away!! Then we both vegged for the rest of the day!! It's still super cold out and I spent some time snuggling in my bed reading!! Thankfully S texted me at about 2:50PM and she was on the bus on the way home, her chorus practice was cancelled!! Thank goodness - one less trip out in the cold!! I started dinner a little before 5PM - spaghetti and meatballs - and then once we were done R started getting read for her concert! We left the house at about 6:40PM to head to the Jr High. Her band concert started at 7:30PM and we didn't get out of there till after 9PM!! When we walked outside it had been snowing the whole time!! We headed home and now it's time for BED!!!

No comments: