Friday, January 10, 2014

So this was a day that sucked!!

As we were getting the boys ready and out the door I was gathering all the towels to wash, I went in the girls room to see if I could find any and I was so disgusted with what I found!! It was a dump, a pig sty just a room filled with filth!! I was so pissed!! So I grabbed two 55 gallon black garbage bags and T and I emptied the whole room!! The only thing we left them was the clothes in their dressers and few clothes that were hung "neatly" in the closet!! They will not be getting their shit back for a very long time!! 






I spent the rest of the day working on a little bit of laundry and also worked on my Christmas album just a bit. Then I laid in bed and watched The Secret Life of the American Teenager - till like 3AM!!!

No comments: