Tuesday, October 01, 2013

I got such a surprise when I woke up this morning!!

T had to get up and leave early for a career fair in Pittsburgh at Robert Morris College, but before he left he made pancakes for the kids breakfast and put them in the microwave for me!!! What a sweetheart!!! That made my morning so easy!!! So the girls warmed up their own breakfast while I got their lunches ready: crescent pizzas, carrots, peaches (grapes for the boys) and oatmeal raisin granola bars!!

Then I didn't go back to bed, but instead cleaned up my inbox and messed around online a bit (uploaded my latest Zoe layout). Then it was time to get the boys going. Once I dropped C off at school I went grocery shopping, first Aldi's and then Wal Mart, spent about $190 bucks total for almost 2 weeks worth of groceries - not too bad!!! Rushed home and put all the cold/frozen stuff away and then I headed out to get C!! I wanted to run to JoAnn's since we were out ( found a fall paper pad to use for my 30 Days of Thanks album I want to do) and then we ended up at TJ Maxx (the didn't have anything I wanted) and then the dollar tree to find C some chalk!! It was already 12:20 by then so we just went to Mickey's!!!

Then it was home to get laundry done and get dinner in the crock pot (sausage and beans over rice). Finally about 2PM I was able to lay in bed and read a bit!! Once everyone was home we had to run out and get S from band practice, we ended up waiting almost 20 minutes later then usually because I wasn't getting her text and she wasn't getting mine!! Ugh so frustrating!!! G made this adorable hat at school today and I thought he just looked awesome in it!! What a cool dude!!!

Came home and got the rice on and then we ate!! Read so more after dinner and then once S was done with the kitchen I made (this) apple bread for lunches tomorrow!!! Got the boys showered and in bed at 8PM. T called at about 8:30PM and he was finally done and on his way home - to bad he has like a 2 hour drive ahead of him!! Once I finish writing this I'm going to head into bed and read until he gets home and then I think we are going to watch Pacific Rim!!! We have been wanting to see it forever!!

No comments: