Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Monday!!!

Not!! Bleck, another week started and we started it in our usual way!! Early!!! Lots of breakfast and lunches packed for everyone (PB&J, apple slices with cookie dough dip, mini pumpkin muffins and apple sauce)!! We got the kids on the bus and then C and I had to get S to the hospital for her barium swallow by 9AM. We waited for a bit and then it only took about 30 minutes, we had her back at school by 9:45AM.
Momma and C bored waiting for S!!

We came home then for a few minutes to see daddy (he was taking the morning off because he had to go to lunch with G at school) and then we headed to the library for story time. We learned about the letter "A" today and did a cute little (simple) craft.

He played on the computers a bit and with the kitchen stuff a bit and then we ran to Michael's, where I bought NOTHING!!! Hahaha!! Then it was home for lunch!!
Daddy sent me pictures of G-man from lunch!!

Lunch with dad at school!!
I climbed into bed about 1PM to read and the next thing I know I was sleeping!!! I think something woke me up just before R got home at 3PM. Then I got the boys off the bus at 4PM and headed to the high school to pick up S from band practice. Quick stop at Bilo to get corn muffin mix and then home to make dinner: Chicken Noodle veggie soup and corn muffins.


I helped R with her dishes after dinner and then started getting the boys in the shower at 7PM. Daddy got home at about 7:30PM and I warmed up dinner for him and he ate. Got the boys in bed at 8PM and then made up my grocery list for tomorrow and then I made granola bars (cinnamon oatmeal raisin) and there honey cinnamon snack crackers!! Then it was into bed with my book!!

No comments: