Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Up and at em today as usual!!

Once we got every one fed and I got lunches packed (ham/cheese roll ups, grapes, apple bread and honey cinnamon crackers) daddy went back to bed because he was feeling terrible!!
He slept for a while and then got up and I convinced him to go to MedExpress!! C and I left the house at about 10:30AM to head to our playdate at B S Park with A & A and C and B. C was so shy and wouldn't play with A or B, in fact he was hiding for a while avoiding everyone until I called him out!!! We stayed till almost 1:30PM. B&A playing together, us mom's just talking and C playing by himself!!! :( I sure hope he warms up soon to them, it makes me sad he is so painfully shy!!! Once we got out of BS daddy called us and invited us to lunch - C choose Chinese - daddy was so happy!!!! Daddy let me know what all they did at MedExpress - he peed in a cup and there was minimal glucose in there, but there was lots of blood. They took 5 vials of blood and daddy started getting woozy even before the nurse started so they moved him to a bed!! Even then he almost passed out and they had to call a big male nurse/orderly in to help in case he started to fall out of the bed!!! The nurse said he looked terrible - like his skin was gray - so they made him stay there and lay down for almost an hour!!! They will call us when the blood work is back!! Then on the way home C was so tired he fell asleep!!
I left him in the van (I say out there with him) for a while but I had to go to the bathroom so I woke him up and got him in the house - but he proceeded to lay down on the couch and go right back to sleep!!! Daddy had to do a few things at the Indiana store but he was home in time for me to go pick up R from Spirit band at 4:15PM. Then we came home and I started getting dinner ready - Tacos. Once we ate it's the normal mad rush to get things clean and get baths and get kids in bed!!! Hahahaha!!! Then it was off to dream land for me and daddy!!!

No comments: