Monday, September 16, 2013

Hot for Cookies!!

Do you know have the Van Halen's song "Hot for Teacher" in you head like I do now!?!?! So sometime last week (maybe) I bought this delicious creamer called Hot for Cookies and it is too die for!!! So freaking delicious!!! I use it in my hot chocolate and it's the best little treat ever!!!

I found it at Wal Mart so run on out and find it!!! And you too can sing "Hot For Teacher" all day long everyday!!! Hahahaha!!! Daddy is still in Ohio so I had to do all the school stuff this morning!! After I got all the kids out the door C and I headed to the library for story/craft time!! It was the letters "C" and "G"!!! He made a cute caterpillar and ghost craft!!!



I had to get S picked up from school at around 4PM from band practice. Then for dinner I made veggie beef soup with homemade drop biscuits! I got everyone is the bathroom for baths/showers and daddy got home just in time to help put everyone to bed (8PM)!!!!

No comments: