Sunday, September 15, 2013

Homemade Cheese Crackers

Daddy was up early (around 5AM) and left for Ohio! He needed his car fixed and TJ was going to help them!! It took them all day and it was a lot worse then we thought it was!! Cost almost $400 bucks, but it would have been over $1000 if we would have taken it to a garage!! The kids and I didn't do much!! They watched TV a lot and the boys played outside some!! I scrapped some project life pages and worked on laundry catch up!! After lunch I ran out to Wal Mart to pick up some milk and odds/ends I needed for dinner! I cooked hot dogs and fries for dinner. Then after dinner I worked on changing my blog!!! I gave up the scrappy look of it and went with a template through blogger, it gave me some more control over things I was wanting to add even though it gave me less control over other thing!! I also made hom made cheese crackers today!! They were AWESOME!!!
The dough in my food processor!!

My awesome little round cheese crackers!!
Here is the recipe I used (I found it on pinterest), Homemade Gold Fish Crackers. Got the kids in bed at 8PM!! Daddy had dinner with his boss tonight!!

No comments: