Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Payday!!

Hahaha!!! Best day of the month!!! Daddy too today off!!! Hooray!!! So we got up and got all the morning school/breakfast stuff done.

Tuesday's lunch!!

Got the two older boys on the bus and got C to preschool!! Then daddy and I snuck in and spied on him a bit and then we headed out to spend some time together!!! We first took daddy to Great Clips for a hair cut and while he was there I ran next door to Starbucks and got a salted caramel hot chocolate - it was freaking GROSS!!! I got a slice of pumpkin bread for me - it was "OK". I got a slice of iced lemon bread for daddy - he said it ROCKED!!! Then we ran to the Michael's and I got tons of stuff. Then we went to the kitchen store in the mall and daddy got a new potato masker! Then we picked up C and went to lunch at Eat N Park!

Enjoying lunch!!!

Then to Wal Mart. Then we finally got home and momma worked on getting her new block shelves together so we could change my desk around!! Daddy made dinner for us: Chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy and stuffing!! The I went grocery shopping all by myself!!! Then I came home and finished up the dishes that daddy started and then I made Mac & Cheese for the kid's lunches and granola bars!!

All the lunch stuff!!

Lots of water bottles!!

No comments: