So we had beautiful weather here all weekend long!! Dh and the kids spent ALL DAY outside on Saturday cleaning out the barn and cleaning up the yard. The burned a bunch of stuff that we had been collecting all winter long. DH got the grass mowed. The kids rode their bikes and DH had to fix S's. Something was wrong with the brakes!! He painted Little man's black and he was THRILLED!!! The g-man and I went out for a bit but he just likes to run towards the road and I got tired of chasing him so we just came back in the house!!
Sunday was spent with DH and I lounging around and the kids played outside til after lunch...then it started to rain so they came in!! I watched Twilight, which sucked......really bad acting!! And finished the last book in the series I was reading, Extras by Scott Westerfeld.
It's rain and freezing here today!! BLECK!!! I had an OB appointment this morning and it went terrible. The boys were so crabby and whiny. Little man wouldn't sit still and G-man was crying up a storm!! My weight was fine (down another pound), urine was clean and blood pressure were fine. Doctor said he heard the heartbeat but I didn't *cry* although I am worried sick he isn't...my uterus had good growth, the placenta sounds good and he could hear the baby's circulation (I'm guessing the blood in the cord)he just couldn't get a good read on the heartbeat!!! But the good news is he gave me a slip to get my ultrasound down in 2 weeks....I think he felt bad for me because with G-man he said he likes to wait till after 23 weeks. So I made and appointment to have it done in his office on May 7th, so only 17 days and I can see my bean!!!! Then maybe my mind will be put to ease!!! I also usually have to wait 5 weeks before I go back but for some reason I go back in 4 weeks and 1 day...so my next appointment is May 19th (a Tuesday...another weird thing). But I'm kind of glad it's not May 18th...that will be the one year anniversary of my Brother's death...maybe the receptions read my mind or got some vibes off me...because she always....ALWAYS schedules me for Mondays!!! OK I hear G-man fussing in his room...waking up from his nap...I better go get him!!! Have a great day and try to stay warm and dry!!!
~~Later
No comments:
Post a Comment