Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday

to my sweet peanut R!!! I can't believe she is 7 years old already!!! We all love you tons baby girl and are so happy you came into our lives!!!! Here are some pictures of that sweet monkey!!!

Mommy and baby girl together at last!!!


One Day old:


Ugly hospital picture (she looked like ET when she was born *lol*):


This morning...finally 7 years old!!!



She wants hamburgers tonight for her birthday dinner and I already have her cake done. My parents are coming over today for a few hours (long story). We got her two new DS games, a case to hold her DS games, some High School Musical 3 pencils and two new nail polishes!!! She loved it all and had me paint her nails PURPLE this morning with like 10 minutes to spare beofre the bus came...silly girl!!!

OK I need to go get my boys somelunch...have a great day!!!

~~Later

No comments: