SAHM mom, raising her five little monkeys and loving life!!! I enjoy swimming, scrapping, reading and photography!!!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Being eco friendly!!
Tracy over at the SSD blog wants to know some of the things we do to be eco friendly. Just the few of the things we do are recycle paper, cardboard, glass, metal and plastic every week! I use cloth grocery bags (which is a small feat in and of it's self...I mean I have 20 bags of groceries every month when I shop....that's keeping a lot of plastic out of landfills *lol*). We use energy saving lightbulbs in all the sockets. We keep our heat set to 66 degrees all winter long (that saves tons of natural gas!!). I also don't use a ton of harsh chemicals to clean.....it's usually water & vinegar and every once in a while I break out the baking soda!!! Believe me I know it could be more and someday soon it will be but I'm proud of what my family does to help keep our "home" cleaner and running smoothly!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment