So we were suppose to have some terrible weather today so the
kids and I were in the pool shortly after 10AM, it was so nice floating for
about 2 hours! We got out at about 12:15PM for lunch then after lunch we got in
for just a little bit more and then got out to get ready to go to the library!
We left a little early because I had to stop at Tanja's to drop off some PTA
paper work and then we were at the library almost 2 hours! I worked on my
school calendar while the kids did all their usual library stuff. Then we
headed to Mickey's and got some ice cream and then came home!
The kids played
outside and I finally started dinner at about 6PM. We had scrambled eggs,
sausage and toast!! Tanja stopped over at about 6:30PM for me to sign a check.
By about 7PM, I was spent!! Hot, sweaty, grumpy and done with the kids!!! T was late coming home so I had to deal with bedtime myself - he didn't get home
till almost 9:30PM.

No comments:
Post a Comment