I had to get up and go grocery shopping this morning - we
were way out of food! It was hot and muggy and just blah!! I finally got home
about 11:30AM and we got groceries put away, lunch made and then it was into
the pool with all of us!!!
It was great to just float and relax, but the sun
was still brutally hot!!! Once we were all out it was just a bunch of relaxing
and hanging out!! T was gonna be late again, he texted me at 8:30PM and asked
if I wanted anything and I said THAI!!! So he brought us Thai home at 9:30PM -
they even stayed open 30 minutes later just for him!!! Once the kids were in bed
I was surfing Facebook and Chrissy posted a photo of a golden retriever puppy that
they are getting and I half jokingly asked if she had any brothers/sisters and
Chrissy said YES - did I want the information of the lady selling them!! I said
yes and the next hour was a whirl wind of texts and private messages back and
forth getting us a PUPPY!!! By the time we went to bed we had the number of the
lady and planned to call her first thing!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment