Tuesday, July 08, 2014

It's puppy day!!! Yay!!!

I was up earlyish this morning, but laid in bed for a while!! Couldn't lay around too long because it was PUPPY DAY!!! So once I got up at about 8AM I grabbed a shower and then dressed! Then we hung around because daddy wasn't calling the seller until like 10AM. So we left shortly before 10AM and went to WalMart to get the puppy a blanket and I got some treats too! Then we headed to Petco to pick up the carrier, a doggie poop thing and some other training treat things. By this time it was 11AM and Gman was complaining for a snack so I just decided to take them to Mickey's for an early lunch. Just as we sat down to eat daddy texted the address and the time we needed to pick the dog up by!!! Woo Hoo!! So we ate and then hit Wal Mart again real quick for water, a collar and a leash and then we were on the road!! We got their shortly after 1PM. 

We were there for probably 30 minutes and then we headed to Altoona and Daddy's store to show him the puppy!!! She was so cute and kind of afraid in the van, she actually jumped up and sat on S's lap! We were at the store for a bit and then we headed home! She rode on the seat between S and CJ the whole way home! Once back in town I got us ice cream and then we went home! The kids were so excited and just wanted to play and play with her!! She wandered around a bit exploring, had a pee accident and then plopped down beside my chair and fell asleep!! Once she was up I took her outside and she peed!! And then the kids played with her for a bit!! Brought her back in and she pooped on the floor!! Ugh!!! Back outside for a bit she went! She played with the boys for a bit and ate some and drank some and then slept a bit more and then she peed on the floor again! This time at least it was the kitchen floor and not the rug!! I put the boys to bed and 9:30PM. The pup is sleeping in the kitchen right in front of the office door and the girls are down stairs watching TV. I'm writing this and waiting for T to come home!! Hope tonight the pup goes easy on us!!!

No comments: