So it was a great first night home with the puppy!!! We got
in our bed at 11PM and I laid her at the bottom on her blanket and she slept
till 6AM!!! I set my phone alarm for 1AM and 3:30AM but when it went off at
those times she was sleeping!!! She had moved but just normal shifting and
rolling!! So when my alarm went off at 6AM she was awake and I took her out and
she peed right away!!! Yay!!! I let her romp around for a bit thinking she
might poop or pee again but she didn't so we came back it. We weren't in for
more then 5 minutes when I caught her pooping on my office floor!! Argh!!! I
scooped her up and we went back out but she didn't do anything!! So I brought
her back in and I scrubbed the floor a bit and then we went back to bed! We
were there till about 8AM. Then I made the kids pancake for breakfast and we
discussed what name we wanted: it was down to Tess, Ellie and Scarlett. So we
put them in a bowl and I drew out SCARLETT!!!! So we named her Scarlett Grace!!! Then daddy left for work and I made a menu and grocery list and
the 3 boys and I left at 9AM to go grocery shopping - it was hell on earth and
the longest 2 hours of my life!!! Boo!!! We got home at about 11:30AM. I made
lunch and then I worked on putting old clean laundry away and then
washing/drying/folding/putting away new clean laundry! In the afternoon we ran
(with Scarlett) to Petco and then the rest of the day was just spent hanging
out, watching Scarlett sleep. Taking her out to pee and play when she woke up!
She was so good today and peed every time we took her out and pooped outside
twice! She only had the one poop accident and then later (after dinner) she had
a pee accident in the kitchen. We had tacos for dinner. I put the boys to bed
at 9PM and daddy came home at about 9:45PM and brought us Taco Bell!! Then it
was bed time for the rest of us!!! Hope we have another good night!!

No comments:
Post a Comment