CJ and I ran to Wal Mart this morning to pick up some
groceries! I needed a few things for the Kindergarten Spring Sing! On the way
home we stopped at EP and went down to Mrs. Higbee's room and saw the
baby chicks!! They were so cute. Then we came home and chilled but shortly
after that something went wrong with either the router or the cable modem and
we had no internet all day - I was crabby and so was C! Alyssa came home
after school with R and they made popcorn and watched a movie! Then I took
her home at about 6PM, after R french braided her hair for her for her
dance pictures tonight, R did an awesome job!! Then I came home and was still in a foul mood as I cooked dinner - spaghetti and meatballs. I sent T a
text demanding he bring me home a peanut butter banana fluffernutter and mini
starbursts from Sheetz - he did! He got home at a little after 7PM and I let
him take over!
No comments:
Post a Comment