Friday, May 30, 2014

Busy day in store today!

I was up and at them at 6AM to get the girl's lunches packed and then headed back to bed! Got up again when my alarm went off at 7:30AM. Finished getting the boys lunches packed and T got them on the bus! Then I cut up watermelon and then planted 2 of the planters for the Spring Sing today but I needed more flowers. I text Laura to see if I could barrow her wheeled cooler and she dropped it off for me. Then I showered and CJ and I headed out the door. Our first stop was the dollar tree to get some utensils. Then Wal Mart for flowers, ice, cups and water. Then we picked up T and we went for lunch at the Thai place! Then CJ and I rushed home to load the van with the stuff I needed for the sing and headed to EP! We were the only ones there and started getting stuff ready! Finally one of the other moms showed up and then Sarah showed up and we were rocking and rolling! We got it all set up and Jenn finally shows up. Then at about 1:50PM we let the parents start coming in. The sing started at 2PM and we had front row seats right in front of Gman! He did a fabulous job!! Once it was over we had snacks and then when ever one was gone I cleaned up! We finally left the school at 3:30PM. I came home and dropped CJ off and then returned Laura's cooler. Once everyone was home from school I told them that if they did a few jobs that I would take them to Mickey's for dinner! They did them (half assed) and so we went! 

Then we hit the mall so the girl's could buy a book (but they didn't) and then we hit Wal Mart to see if they had it (they didn't), but I picked up my photos. Then we stopped at Get Go so S could buy an Amazon gift card and then I took them to Mickey's drive through for ice cream cones and a hot fudge sundae for me! Then it was home where they watched TV and T came home a little after 8PM. He ate his taco bell and then put the boys to bed for me! Now I'm gonna go hit the hay because I am beat and I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow!!

No comments: