Friday, April 18, 2014

Wow, who knew that today would turn out like this!!!

All the boys were up early and T was too because he wanted to get to Buggy's before 8AM to drop his keys off and talk to them about his truck! I was up at about 7:30AM and eventually rolled out of bed to get everyone breakfast! Then I started cleaning the kitchen just a bit so I could get the meat browned and in the crock pot for out lunch of tacos!! Well at some point during that time my mom was being super mean to Grant! Hitting him and pinning him down, I kept walking into the living room to check on them and hoped that it would cause her to stop! Well at one point I walked in there and she had him between her legs with both her legs on top of him, squished against her chest with her hands over his nose and mouth! I snapped and finally said something to her - I can't remember everything but I let years of pent up anger/frustration come pouring out! She got pissed and said she was leaving and I said good! Well of course right then my sister shows up and takes her side and they gang up on me - I just brushed off and told them I washed my hands of them - I'm tired of their drama and negativity! I called my dad to give him a heads up and we ended up talking for almost 30 minutes! It was about 11:20 and the kids were hungry so we just ate lunch early and then it was time for me to take R and CJ to their dentist appointments! They both did awesome and have PERFECT teeth!! R got a set of xrays done, but CJ refuses!!! Hahaha!!! We left there at about 1:20PM and headed home and just then Buggy's called and T's truck was done so I loaded him and all the boys in the van and we went and dropped him off! Then I tool the 3 boys for hair cuts and then it was time for home! We just had left over hot dogs for dinner and then I took the kids to Meadows for ice cream! We came home and I crawled in bed and watched Bone's till T came home about 9:30 - 10PM. He brought me Thai food, but it was way to spicy and I couldn't eat it! So here I sit typing this and he is in the living room watching TV. I'm ready for bed though so I'm gonna submit this and then hit the hay!!!

No comments: