Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy 12th birthday to R!!!

The morning started out just like every other Thursday morning! My packing lunches and getting the kids off to school! Once I got the boys out the door I ran CJ into town to school. Then I needed a little break from my mother so I got breakfast at Taco Bell and then headed into Wal Mart to get paper plates and a few other odds and ends!! Then it was back home to work on cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry! Then it was off to pick up CJ and another little break! I came home and mom was trying to get Grant and Gavin's DS's working and it was just painful! The boys were trying to play with them and she was being a total bitch and just being plain mean to them! It was driving me UP THE WALL!!! I was in the kitchen trying to clean a little and get lunch ready - mac & cheese! Again after lunch it was more of her bitching and moaning and more of me trying to just avoid her!! T called at about 1:30PM, he was in Pittsburgh but his truck had no breaks - it was going to need to be towed home!! The kids started coming home and it was looking like daddy was going to be late and it was just a terrible time! But we had hot dogs and fries for dinner and I had make and iced cupcakes for R's birthday! She opened her present and loved the new Kindle we got her!! Then mom put the boys to bed at about 7:50PM and she was just being a total bitch to them - I felt so bad and I just wanted to run away! So I was thankful when T texted at 8PM for me to come pick him up! I got him and then took him to Burger King for some food and then McDonald's. Then it was home to put our kiddos to bed! My mom was very cool to us and then went to bed shortly after! I was not looking forward to spending two more days with her!

No comments: