Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The new normal.

normal routine this morning but once we were done with the girls daddy stayed up because he had paper work to do! I headed back to bed and when my alarm went off at 7:30AM daddy was heading out the door for work! But he made the boys breakfast and finished packing their lunches for me! After I got Little man and Gman on the bus, CJ and I headed out the door to drop him off at school! Then I came back home and walked on the treadmill for 59 minutes and burned 400 calories!! Woo Hoo. Then it was shower time and then heading back into town to pick him up! We then headed to Wal Mart to pick up some "diet" food for me and then I got him chicken nuggets from Mickey's! I just got a fruit/yogurt parfait since we are going out later this afternoon for lunch at the Thai place! Laura invited us to help celebrate Kristi's belated birthday! So CJ and I made a quick stop at Aldi's and then we headed home to put our cold stuff away! Then it was back out to town for lunch! I had my pineapple fried rice with chicken and it was DELICIOUS!!! Laura, Kristi, Shari, Cindy and another lady I didn't know were there. CJ was so good, the lady cook made him a balloon animal (a poodle) and he played with that most of the time and then the man waiter gave him a piece of candy! It was 2:45PM by the time we were done and we rushed home to let the girl's in, but thankfully S remembered her key! Then it was spaghetti and meatballs for dinner for the kids and a sliced chicken sandwich for me. Then I started watching a movie till I had to leave the house at 6:45PM to take S to Madrigals practice - it was only and hour so I stayed in town and ran to Michael's to get a shirt for Little man and then to Wal Mart to get a few things I forgot earlier today! Now I just ate an ice cream sandwich and now I'm off to bed! Going in the morning to get blood work!!

No comments: