Quite the busy Wednesday here! I was up at like 5:30AM and couldn't go back to sleep - ugh - and of course I couldn't get up and eat or drink anything because I was fasting! Boo!!! So I laid around and then got up at 6AM and got the girl's lunches pack then it was back to bed for me till 7:30AM. Then we got up with the boys and did all their stuff and then T waited with the bigger boys for the bus and CJ and I got in the van to head to the doctors! Krista texted me earlier and asked us to the library so once we were done at the lab we headed back to town, and it was just in time - we waited forever to get checked in! CJ was so bored he was using the chairs as a tunnel!!
I made a pit stop at Sheetz to get me a drink (I took my breakfast with me) and a snack for CJ and then we hit the library! CJ had fun playing with Chase and the enjoyed the stories too!! Then Krista asked us to lunch at Mickeys so we all met at the Regency Mall one. Krista and I had a good talk and CJ and Chase played some more. We were finally done and on our way home at 12:45PM! Phew, busy morning! Then I had to exercise! So I went done stairs and walked for almost and hour and then I needed a snack! I worked on CJ's laundry and then worked on some stuff for the up coming 3rd grade party! Then it was homemade pizza for dinner (for the kids - I just had a sandwich, pretzels, hummus and strawberries). After dinner I worked on Little man's shirt for Jump Rope For Heart and then T came home at about 7:15PM! Just as he walked in the door Gman started yelling about something coming out of his p.e.n.i.s., so T took him in the bathroom and some kind of mucus/pus was coming out. So he scooped it up and I put it in a baggie and I guess we'll be heading to the doctors tomorrow!! *sigh* It was late then so it was rush rush rush through showers and put the kids to bed and now I'm sitting here writing this. Just finished my ice cream sandwich and I think I'm gonna hit the hay!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment