Saturday, April 05, 2014

Lazy Saturday

Kids let me sleep till after 8AM, it was glorious! Then I made them pancakes for breakfast and then we spent the whole day doing nothing! 

It was cold and gray! The kids played the Wii, watcvhed TV, watched dvd's and just played! I don't think anyone even fought that much! I read most of the day! Then at about 3PM the kids and I all left to go grocery shopping! We made it all the way to Aldi's when I realized I forgot my purse!! CRAP!!! So back home we went, we wasted almost 45 minutes!! So we got all the stuff we needed at Aldi's and then hit Wal Mart to get the rest of our stuff!! The kids were not to shabby and there was hardly any reason for me to raise my voice so I treated us all to Mickey's for dinner!!! Yummy!! Then it was home to put all the groceries away and then chill till bedtime! I put the boys to bed about 8:30PM and the girls followed at about 9:30PM, I had planned to go shortly after but I got sucked into reading a website that showed stupid posts and replies to Facebook and I ended up not going to bed till like 2AM!!! Eeep!!! Bad mommy!!

No comments: