Friday, March 14, 2014

Today was such a waste of a beautiful day!!!

The kid's had no school today because the teachers had an in-service day and daddy took the day off work, but he was gone most of the morning getting blood work done and then when he got home he didn't want to do anything! So we spent the whole day doing nothing but laying around and watching TV or reading! It was beautiful out - 50's and sunny! I had mentioned earlier in the week about maybe going to the zoo but I was ignored so I didn't even bring it up again! It would have been the perfect day! T did go out and get the kids Papa John's for lunch (and bread sticks for me) and Thai for himself. Then he went out after "dinner" and got us whoppers, but man I really wish we would have done something productive today! I finished reading Mockingjay and was in bed by like 9PM, I was beat - being lazy is tiresome!!

No comments: