Thursday, March 13, 2014

Negative numbers....AGAIN!!!

Hmmm, pretty sure today started out normal, T was actually here this morning so I wasn't on my own! 

It was a cold one (below zero with the wind chill) and I was was hoping for a 2 hour delay - but no such lunch!!! I had packed the girls entire lunch the night before so all I had to do was slap it in their lunch boxes and I was back in bed!! Same with the boy's for the second shift - well I had to heat their mac & cheese and their thermoes but that was it!! T cleaned up the kitchen for me too before he left!! Then I dropped CJ off at school and came home and screwed around on Youtube for 2 hours!!! Then back to pick him up where he told me he again cried at school - but only once! Sheesh - who knows whats up with that boy!! I was spying on him a little and I notice that his teacher was kind of "snippish" with him (and I noticed that too at the dance fieldtrip) and I wondered if that was the problem - so I asked him if he still liked her and he said yes and I asked if she was still nice and he said yes - so who knows!?!?! We came home and just had sanwiches and then I climbed in bed and took an awesome nap and I stayed their till daddy came home at 5PM!!! Then he made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and even put the boys to bed for me!!! 

No comments: