Monday, March 10, 2014

New week!!!

Hmmm, let's see....today started out like any other Monday - T and I getting up and getting the girls feed and getting their lunches pack. Then we went back to bed and I actually feel back to sleep because it was till so dark because of day light savings time - HOORAY!!! Then the 2nd alarm went off and we started the morning routine all over again with the boys! Although there was lots of whining from Gman this morning because he didn't feel well and he didn't want to go to school! I took his temp and he didn't have one but the weird thing was his temp was actually really low - like 96.6!!! I sent him to school anyways and told him if he still felt bad to go see Mrs. Mauk and if she thought he was sick she'd call me to come get him!! Then once they were all gone CJ watched TV for most of the day and I worked on my project life. Although I did make time for a story!!

I made bacon cheddar mac & cheese for dinner. T came home fairly early - about 6:30PM and he showered Gman for me and bathed CJ. Then he put them to bed!! I just surfed the internet for like an hour and 40 minutes and right now I'm kind of tired so I'm going to go hit the hay!!

No comments: