Sunday, March 09, 2014

DST!!

Daylight Savings Time today - Spring forward one hour!! Of course this doesn't really affect us so it wasn't a big deal!! We spent the morning cleaning up and then I left just before lunch to go grocery shopping! Then once home I tried to clean my office a bit and then I messed around on Pinterest some! Then it was time to start dinner - Tacos!! I snapped this photo outside of the sun still HIGH in the sky at like almost 6PM and it's one of my most favorite things about DST - it stays lighter so much longer!! WooHoo!! Before we know it, it's going to be staying late till like 9PM at night!! 

The boys were begging for a snack at like 7:30PM, so I told them they could have a clementine and goofy C was eating his with a fork!! Weirdo!! Then it was showers for the kids and straight to bed at 8PM. I messed around on Facebook for like 3 hours and now that it's 11PM I'm headed to bed!!! Ugh...not looking forward to Monday tomorrow!!!

No comments: