Friday, March 07, 2014

Is it Friday yet!?!?!

Hooray it's Friday!!! It was a normal "school morning", although CJ was quite fussy at breakfast and really only ate a few bites of his sausage muffin and about an hour later I found out why!! I found him in my bed under the covers whining and with a temp of 102!!! 

I gave him some medicine and he soon fell asleep and took a nice little nap!! We had been invited out for lunch at the Thai place but obviously I guess we weren't headed there!! Boo!! I worked on Gman's paper album most of the day and did a bit of towel laundry! Then as the kids started coming home, Gman started complaining that he wasn't feeling well, well he developed "a cough" a few days ago and sure enough he was running a fever too!! Thankfully they weren't too whining as long as I kept them medicated!! Although they were driving me nutso by the time 8PM rolled around and I was a little upset that T wasn't home yet to help with them! Ugh!! It was a long day!!!

No comments: