Thursday, March 06, 2014

Field trip day!

Finally a day that daddy didn't have to leave early!! It was so nice, I prepped a few of the stuff for the kid's lunches last night so I didn't have much to do this morning. After I got done with the girls I headed back to bed and when my alarm went off at 7:30AM I got up and got straight in the shower!! Then I got out and daddy make me some frozen waffles for breakfast and then I finished up the boy's lunches!! T got the 2 older boys on the bus and then CJ and I hung around for about 30 minutes because he didn't have "real" school he had a field trip today!! So we left at 9:00AM and I dropped his tuition off at the school. I ran by Giant Eagle and picked up T's medicine and then CJ and I headed to S's School of Dance and waited for others to start arriving...well I was messing on my phone and not really paying attention and finally at 9:23AM I was like "WHY IS THERE NO ONE ELSE HERE!?!?!" - so I pulled up the school's newsletter real quick and SHIT!!!! we were at the wrong dance place!!! We had like 6 minutes to book it across town to SH's Dance Studio!!! Ack!!! We made it one minute late but that wasn't too bad!!! CJ was fine and having fun for about the first 10 minutes and then he started crying and crying!!! I took him to the bathroom and then made him go back in but he just sat their beside Mrs. Solbowleski and wouldn't participate!!! Finally about the last 5 minutes he did!! 

I was so pissed at him!!! Then we ran to Michael's and then Wal Mart and then to McDonald's for lunch!! Then it was home where I worked on Gman's album and a little bit of laundry! I made spaghetti for dinner and then T came home at about 6:30 - 7PM and brought me all kinds of sweet treats!! Now I'm done here and I'm gonna go head to me bed and snuggle under my warm blanket and eat cake and ice cream!!!

No comments: