Thursday, February 13, 2014

Winter sucks!!

Ugh this freaking weather is being a pain in the ass!!! We followed our usual morning routine and I got C to school and then came home and exercise! I went back out to pick him up and the roads are still horrible! 

Once we got in the van C asked to come home and have PB&J! Well by the time I made it home he must have changed his mind because he came straight in the house and went straight into my bed and proceeded to fall asleep! I laid with him and finally decided something must be up so I took his temp - 101.4!!! 


Started giving him tylenol and advil, but he was just miserable all day!!! I got a call at about 1:43PM - the schools were letting out a little early (2PM for S & R and 3:30PM for Little man& Gman) and I was fretting because I was suppose to help from like 4PM to 9PM at the father/daughter banquet - I really didn't want to leave S with all the kids plus a sick C and I didn't want to bring them and a sick C with me. Daddy had to go to New Brighton for pizza so I was worried! Thankfully the weather was so bad that they district made us cancel the banquet - I was relieved!! Then at about 6PM, I decided to head out and shovel the drive way - but it was too much so I thought I'd try and snow blow it, man was it hard!!! I got a little more the half way done and then our neighbor from right across the street came over and helped me finish!!! Daddy came home at about 10PM.

No comments: