Ugh,
C is still really sick!!! He was up off and on all night and
eventually ended up in our bed and I ended up sponging him down again
for almost an hour before he fell back to sleep! Daddy and I were
both so tired so I told him I'd get up with the girls and get their
lunches packed and then he could rest with C and when I was done
I'd come lay with C while he got up and made a quick breakfast
for the girls! Then he came back to bed and we tried to catch a
little more sleep before the other boys had us up!!! Once we got them
all out the door I laid in bed with C almost all day, until it
was time for me to leave - I gave him tylenol and advil and just
tried to keep him comfortable!
Daddy went into his Indiana store in
the morning for just a bit, until he needed to be home at 1:30PM for
me to leave and go to the elementary school for Gman's party. I was
at the school from 1:45PM till 3:45PM and then I headed home! C was still sick, so I had S get the boys off the bus while I ran
to Bilo to get raviolis for dinner and popsicles for C! I had
S cook up dinner and then once I ate, I climbed back in bed with
him and there we were all night! Daddy had to go to Altoona in the
afternoon, but thankfully he wasn't to terrible late!!

No comments:
Post a Comment