![]() |
| Gman's valentine's! |
SAHM mom, raising her five little monkeys and loving life!!! I enjoy swimming, scrapping, reading and photography!!!
Thursday, February 06, 2014
Ugh!!
So I was totally wishing for a 2 hour delay today, but no go! I was so grumpy when my alarm went off and I wanted to stay in BED!!! But I got up and T made pancakes and I packed lunches and then we went back to bed!! Hahaha!!! Second alarm went off at 7:30AM and we got up and went through the same routine to get the boys ready!! I jumped in the shower real quick before I finished up their lunches - believe me it was much needed!! Then we got the boys on the bus and C and I headed off to his school!! Once I dropped him off I headed to Wal Mart to get pull ups because even thought I got C up at 11PM to pee (and he peed), he still woke up wet and I hate washing sheets, to pick up soap, pull ups and milk!! Then I headed home and woeked on laundry and the kid's valentines!! Then I headed out at 11AM to get C. Once I got him picked up we went and picked up daddy to go to Mickey's for our weekly lunch date!! Daddy was just working in town today because he has to go to New Brighton to work pizza. So C and I came back home and he played his DS, I continued laundry and finished Gman and C's valentines!!
Woo Hoo and I started Little man's! Then I started scrapping some project life - trying to catch up. Then came dinner (spaghetti/meatballs), more scrapping and then it was time to shower the boys and get them into bed! Then it was back into the office for more scrapping and then daddy came home at about 9:30PM. Now I'm typing this and once I hit submit I'm headed to my bed to snuggle down under my electric blanket and catch a few zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's!!!
Labels:
daddy,
laundry,
lunchdate,
mcdonalds,
potty training,
scraping,
valentine's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment