Woo hoo, so glad that today is the last day of the school week!! I so need a day to "sleep in"!! So the alarm went off bright and early at 6AM and we got up and got all the usual stuff done and then headed back to bed. I didn't really drift off till close to 7AM, so when our second alarm sounded at 7:30AM I didn't want to get out of bed even more then the first time....but I did and we got all that usual stuff done too!! Once we got the 2 bigger boys on the bus T, C and I climbed back into our bed and snuggle down for about an hour!! It was so nice, but again once T got up to get ready for work I just couldn't get out of bed again!! I dozed on and off till like 11:30AM!!! Once I got up I was in my office all day!! Finishing valentines and putzing around! I got C and I lunch - meat and cheese roll ups and then more putzing!! Once S and R got home at 3:15Pm I headed out the door to Giant Eagle to get my medicine! While I was out I hit Michael's, JoAnn's and TJ Maxx - just browsed, couldn't even find anything to buy! Then I hit McDonald's for a bacon mcdouble, frappe and 2 strawberry cream pies - they were AMAZING!!! Once back home I let S make dinner - homemade pizza. I stood around and helped coach her and she did an awesome job!
The pizza was so good!!! Then after dinner more putzing in the office - I got Gman's valentines DONE! I got Little man's almost done. Then I decided I wanted to do my Project Life in "paper" so I sketched out the 4 weeks that have passes and I got three weeks worth of photos edited and ready to print! Daddy was in New Brighton again doing pizza all day and he got home about 10:30PM. We had a snack (nachos and meatball sub) and now he's in the living room watching TV and I'm writing this! But it's so damn cold here (10 degrees) that once I hit publish I'm headed to my bed where my lovely hubby has already turned on my electric blanket and I think I'm going to SLEEP!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment